• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Dysfunctional Hearts - KH Parody Series

Check out my profile and watch my Kingdom Hearts dubbed parody: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Gabrielknight32 Episodes 1-10 uploaded, Episode 11 to be uploaded tomorrow. be sure to comment and rate my videos. thanks! Be warned, videos contain language and some crude sexual humor...
  2. B

KingDUMB Hearts - My Dubbed Parody Video

This is my kingdom hearts parody video. let me know what you like and dont like about it. if people like it, I will make more. of course its the first episode, so its not gonna be as good. upcoming episodes will feature celebrity cameo voices (such michael jackson, bill cosby, and arnold...
  3. B

Your fastest completion time?

KH2 is possibly my favorite game of all time, but I found it rather short. the first time I played through, taking my time on begginner, I completed in 35 hours, and the second time I played on PROUD and completed within 12 hours! whats up with that? I mean, I skipped some of the more pointless...
  4. B

Question about soundtrack...

Hey, I've got a question about the kingdom hearts 2 soundtrack. I'd like to get it but its an import. does that mean the opening/closing songs will be in japanese? I have the first soundtrack import and simple and clean is in english. is it like that or japanese? if its japanese, will there be...
  5. B

New Kingdom Hearts Sequel! Yah!

*edited For The Humorly Challenged*
  6. B

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania

Does anyone know where I can get the first KH and KH2 ultimania books cheap (other than ebay)? are they ever going to release one in america? what is the KH2 alpha introduction book?
  7. B

Deep Dive World?

sorry if this has been mentioned before. I havent played KH2 yet. do you get to visit this world? if not, why did they release that video? do you think we'll ever get to? no spoilers please. :D thanks in advance for your replies
Back