• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Whos your favorite boss.

1. The Pride Rock one (The really big boss) I loved that one! 2. Saix 3. Aladdin (with the Fire and Ice lords) XP 4. The Dragon in Mulan. ^_^
  2. U

Sora is oriental

No offense but I agree with Roxas. I am asian as well and he doe not look oriental. (Brown spikey hair and caucasian *spelling?* skin).......I dont think so..... XD
  3. U

My Simple and Clean remix

Hope you like it!! http://rapidshare.de/files/20975516/Simple_and_Clean__Digital_Remix___c__to_Ramu-chan.mp3.html :)
  4. U

Simple and Clean subliminal messages

Listen to Simple and Clean backwards and you can hear subliminal messages. Do you think it means anything? :confused: http://utadahikarusub.ytmnd.com/
  5. U

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

Ha, this is easy, KAIRI!!!! >X0
  6. U

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Sora, Riku, Axel, Roxas, Hayner, Zexion, Vexen, Saix, Xenahort, Sephiroth, Leon, Cloud........................Ansem....o.o :P
  7. U

Xemnas Or Xaldin ?

Umm.... not sure, but I know when I fought Xaldin, King Mickey had to save me twice. >XD
  8. U

Beat the Game

(Beat it today!) took me 5 days on Easy mode. I beat all the bosses at Twtnw at level 45. I did not get the extra cutscene. The credits were sooooo long!!!
  9. U

I need a hug....

OMG I feel really sorry for you! :( *hug-tackle-GLOMP*
  10. U

Who's your favorite Organization member Part 2

But my second choice would be Axel. I LOVE HIS HAIR TOO!
  11. U

Who's your favorite Organization member Part 2

Zexion, Duh! His hair rocks!!
  12. U

Kingdom Hearts 2 commercial

I saw it on comedy Central!
Back