• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HAWTSAUCE

there goes my save data...DX

My boyfriend thought that moving his ps4 data to mine wouldn't wipe my own data and now all my progress is gone TvT Luckily I had already beat kh3 but I was switching between playing 1 and 2 and had nearly finished 1 D-,: I know I can just replay them but I am really bad at these games and a...
  2. HAWTSAUCE

kh oc design feedback?

aah i feel like im making to many posts on this website or something :,-) anyways I'm making a shameless self insert for myself! like real shameless, shipped with a canon character kinda deal? But I want to know if he looks,,,,kingdom hearts enough if that makes sense?? like I started with my...
  3. HAWTSAUCE

what kh lore is essential 2 understand kh?

edit: thanks for all the replies guys. Im def gonna play bbs before even starting this project, and I plan to go into all the complicated details because its rlly more for me that my friends tbh. I just want to ramble about a thing I love Im going to be making a huge presentation(for fun) on...
  4. HAWTSAUCE

Is it true that kh fans think this?

Im feeling kinda disheartened after hearing quite a few people echo the opinion that real kh fans hate the sequel and no one with actual interest or comprehension of the series could enjoy it..... i loved kingdom hearts 3 and honestly thought it was a great sequel!! I also tend to favor other...
  5. HAWTSAUCE

What side games do YOU want?

Playing Melody of Memory has got me thinking about future side games...personally I'd love a dumb pokemon go kind of game where you collect heartless/dream eaters but i recon y'all wilk have all sorts of ideas that are actually cool! I also just want Riku to have his own game and this is silly...
Back