• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

3D Yen Sid time travel power

He is clearly saying that he sent them back in time, to the beginning of KH1, so that they could enter the Sleeping realm with Destiny Island's heart. Once inside said realm it would be easier to move between dreams. Sora and Riku don't have the power of waking during 3D, they can't enter any...
  2. K

3D Yen Sid time travel power

I'm re-playing 3D and I'm finding it hard to understand what is going on with Yen Sid at the beginning of 3D. The entire problem comes from him saying "I'm sanding you back into the past so that you can ride along with Destiny Island's heart into its dream". I have read someone saying that Sora...
  3. K

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

I don't really think it matters much in the grand scheme. The bottom line is that there were once 13 dark beings and there will be another 13 by the end. As MoM said, this is the way of the world: 13 opposing 7, it's a cycle that will always repeat until you break it somehow. It doesn't matter...
  4. K

Just got a wild guess: what if the shadowy figure approaching Ventus is actually his Darkness that went looking for Xehanort? First of all, we still don't know how Xehanort found Ventus and, most importantly, the latter is in a state of "coma" by the end of Ux. What if the Darkness decided to...
  5. K

I fair question: how common is the technology used by the "new" character in the Kh saga? To me, it felt kind of out of place.
  6. K

There was NO arc for Brain to use Remember that the body resembles the heart controlling it. Supposing Luxu's heart got in sleep mode while Luxu did his things, then when he freed it, it went back to Brain young appereance. I don't think he sent the body to the future, he simply dropped it in...
  7. K

True that was a gut feeling but most out of sentimental reasons. It is a lot more plausible that the old guy is Brain, Luxu left instructions to this "secret group" in Scala to pick up a child and bring him to Destiny Island because he has an important destiny to fulfill. Nobody probably even...
  8. K

Reality and Unreality should not have the same flow of time. It is possible that Luxu's portals were connected to a certain point of existence in Quadratum and that's it. By that, I mean that for the foretellers it could have passed a couple of seconds and for Luxu centuries
  9. K

The foretellers went to Quadratum with MoM, there is no time travel involved. KH3 finale was already explicit about the fact that it wasn't time travel, they appeared with a portal and said "did you SUMMON as BACK?" If you are looking for a reason there is one very simple: for things to go...
  10. K

Mom said there are 7 major Darkness plus 6 minor ones. The 7 major are supposed to be inside MoM, 5 foretellers and Luxu. Among the 6 minor, 1 was with Ventus and later becomes Vanitas I guess, 4 are trapped in the data world and one was probably the one interacting with Luxu/Maleficent? Not...
  11. K

Btw is this the confirmation that Kindom Hearts, the thing in the sky, is actually the "god" of the cycle of life? Actually, we should have seen it coming a long time ago, it was stated IIRC that hearts can't be created and that they return to KH when the body dies. It just makes sense that new...
  12. K

My 2 cents: Luxu probably possessed Brain because he was the only one able to survive the cataclysm, this was the only way to preserve the guy without a pod. It is proved that the possession doesn't destroy the host heart, take Terra as an example, so my idea is that when Luxu made the next jump...
  13. K

KHUX ► Questions about the beginning of KH X/Ux

I have never played the games but, as a fan of the series, I still followed the story of KH X throughout its "three" games. Giving it all a rewatch I have come across a couple of questions regarding the "beginning" of the story, if you could share your opinions on the matter I would be very...
  14. K

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

Yes? If you look at the scene in the real world there are 5 pods out of 7, one went to Maleficent and the other for Data-Strelizia. In the data world, still 5 out of 7 but because one got destroyed, the other was used by Maleficent: from data you go to real world, from real world you go to the...
  15. K

Yes? In the last update, we saw Luxu put her into a pod saying she was the true Dandelion, where she ended up is currently unknown, even Luxu wasn't sure about it because the book doesn't mention anything about it. About the alternative traveling method, maybe it's just the classic dark...
  16. K

So, Brain already has some kind of plan and decides to leave behind his KB, apparently just for the sake of it. Yea sure Nomura, as if I'm going to buy it.. a KB that we know ended up in the real world, plus the "4 friends and a key" sentence.
Back