• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Best Wielder

There is no summoning trick. The keyblade returns to the weilder automatically after a few seconds. Remember when Sora first met Leon? Leon took the blade to see it and it automatically returned to Sora!!!!!!!!! Or when Jack Sparrow took it!!!!!!
  2. D

Best Wielder

First of all I say Riku is the strongest wielder because Riku and Sora never ACTUALLY fought they only fought when xenohart was in him and we never even saw the Riku Roxas fight so we don't know how Riku lost. Then Roxas is second strongest for a couple of reasons. First one is because...
  3. D

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

No offence but WTF, do you have a life?
  4. D

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

Actually I didn't hate kh, I really liked it. One of the best games ever. I only hated Sora, I liked Roxas and Riku and Axel, they were way better than Sora.
  5. D

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

I hated Sora because he was such a wuss in kh2, how many times did he cry?
  6. D

Can someone send me a link that will let my psp download the eng. open vid to KH2?

Download the normal video then convert it into psp format and it should take up bout 25-30 mb.
  7. D

Roxas or sora

Roxas all the way. Roxas didnt want to kill Sora when Sora lost his blade he just wanted answers. Roxas was owning Sora the entire fight, so if u think Sora was pawning Roxas watch it again. I have to admit Roxas is probably the strongest even stronger then Riku who is my favorite character.
  8. D

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Come on people this is sad all of u pervets drooling over anime and videogame girls or guys are sick. Go outside talk to some girls be nice and u might be lucky enough to get some.
  9. D

why riku........why???

Where did Riku get the extra keyblade from, did he just some how make it or something?
  10. D

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Well i dont, i say it is pathetic thinking that videogame or anime girls r hot. All u guys need girls.
  11. D

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

WTF people keep saying proud mode is easy. I thought it was easy until u start fighting the org members, im stuck on Xaldin. So if u people think its easy u must be hardcore players and should get other hobbies.
  12. D

What Difficulty Are You Playing On ?

im playing on proud mode and im at the end of mulans world.
  13. D

How far are you?

Finally i have it, well ill cya guys after i beat it.
  14. D

Kairi or Namine?

Videogame characters r not hot. Whats wrong with u people.
  15. D

Who do you like more Sora or Roxas?

Roxas is way cooler but Riku is the COOLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. D

Ign...why!!!!

I dont get it, if u add up the totals he gave for the 5 categories and divide by five u get 8.3 as an average not 7.6, watch 9.0 + 9.0 + 8.5 + 7.5 + 7.5 = 41.5/5 = 8.3. Am I missing anything?
  17. D

What are your Expectations 4 KH2?

How can people think vidoegame characters r sexy or smexy its just wrong.
  18. D

Need facts....

Yes it is the 28th, hopefully sombody closes this thread now.
  19. D

Release date

I say stores will have it by the 28th and thats when they will sell it.
  20. D

Need help w/ riku

How can u not like Riku hes the coolest!!!!!!
Back