• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

If you could have any three superpowers, what would they be?

I know there is a thread kinda similar to this one, but it really isn't. I would have to choose: 1. Telekinesis 2. Telepathy 3. Power over weather I think I would be pretty powerful. I chose telekinesis, because that is pretty much the most powerful power. I chose telepathy just so I could...
  2. K

The Problem in Iraq

The problem in Iraq has become a recent issue of mine with the passing of a family friend while in battle. At first I was pro-war and pro-Bush, but in about late 2005, me and my family realized it was a problem. The troops there helped liberate many cizilians from the unjust rule of Saddam...
  3. K

Radiant Garden

Thanks a lot! See I knew there was no way the nicer one was a knew castle, because it had Ansem's study in it! Thanks again!
  4. K

Radiant Garden

Why are there two castles at Radiant Garden (Hollow Bastion)?
  5. K

Suicide

Hey everybody. Just recently at school, our teacher was talking about being teenagers this day and age and what we thought about it. Somehow the topic got to depression and suicide. My teacher said the person who commits suicide, goes to hell because its an unforgiveable sin. Well, I have been...
  6. K

Isn't so much harder to be a devout Christian these days?

I believe that being a devout Christian and even just a good person, is so much harder these days simply because of the enormous amounts of tempting things that are available to us everyday. In the old times, certain temptations weren't around. They had it so much easier than we do now! Does...
  7. K

Fanfiction ► Poison and Painkillers

That is some good writing. You could have a writing career ahead of you.
  8. K

Worlds In Kh3 And Post Your Theories

What worlds do you think will be in Kh3? Post your ideas on the worlds and your theories! I think it will be based in the past when the darkness first formed. I cant think of any worlds! Please give me your thoughts!
  9. K

Sora's Teammates In Kh3

Does anyone think that Kairi and Riku will be on Sora's official team in KH3?
  10. K

Someone Help!!!!

I cannot put up posters in less than thirty secs! im sora and im on standard so im tryin to fill out jiminies journal! someone plz help!
  11. K

Summons in KH2

kh2 summons really disappointed me too
Back