• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH2K: FM+ and Re:COM in English?

Hey all, I'm back again, but I have a question? I have heard recently that KH2:FM+ and Re:Com will both be in English? Is this correct? If this is a repeat topic you can close this, after I get an answer.
  2. K

Has anyone heard this?

I just checked out this site called KH3.net and it says that there will not be a KH3 for a LONG time but there will be another KH game in the near future here's the link: http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/ Just scroll down and you should see it. And this site...
  3. K

KH2 Soundtrack?

I know there is a KH2 soundtrack but has it been released into the U.S. yet?
  4. K

Kingdom Hearts 3

I do not know how Kingdom Hearts 2 ends, but I hope there is a 3. There were a few repeated worlds that I wish were new worlds instead of the KH ones. But I am curious to know what worlds you guys would be interested in having in KH3 if it continues whether by sequel or by new plots...
Back