• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cozz17

Kingdom Hearts Dissidia - Multiplayer (Updates)

I always wanted to play dissidia, and this started as a personal project, never meant for other fans. I decided fans might enjoy this, as a sort of dissidia revival. It also cuts out alot of the work for others getting to drips with the modding scene. I hope to release sometime after Christmas
  2. Cozz17

I did indeed add Disney characters a little while back aswell as imported some KHUX medals for summons!
  3. Cozz17

Hey! The overhaul has come a long way! Online multiplayer tested and working for the msot part check the link for updates!
  4. Cozz17

I hope this is the right place! Since the start of the month I Have been working on a complete overhaul for Dissidia 012 DuoDecim! Releasing on PC will full multiplayer capabilities ! (Hopefully) IF that is something you are interested in check out the linked post for updates! New Menus -...
  5. Cozz17

Kingdom Hearts Dissidia (Updates)

Hey All! I'm creating a complete overhaul of dissidia 012, with plans to launch it for PC/PSP and Android as an ISO and DLC folder. That way we can play online , hopefully, without issues. Here are some of the updates so far along with my YouTube channel. Let me know if its something...
Back