• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Senfrence

Will Sora be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Wait are you just talking about Smash Bros ultimate or Smash Bros in general? Because if that's the case then it's no wonder you don't know about the polls. Also I'll feel sorry for you, if you try online battles you'll get slaughtered. Not playing the game is like asking to get owned by...
  2. Senfrence

Sorry not hearing it from him directly is even more like hearsay. It doesn't validate anything. Again if it's not said in publicly then it wasn't said. That's how business works, and you a man of Nomura's position, cannot be validated off of hearsay. It is simply rumor not a fact. It might be a...
  3. Senfrence

You run the site, so that's not proof. Even if you did interview him, did you hear it from Nomura himself? Also I don't think it would be right, to talk about conversations that you had with him and use that as proof, because you're basically saying that you can speak for him in that instance...
  4. Senfrence

At the end of the day there's too many people saying that Nomura makes the decision. As anyone would expect Nintendo to respect Nomura's decision, they might not ask him. Remember Square enix is a company and a company is owned by a president. Yosuke Matsuda is the president of Square enix and...
  5. Senfrence

Oh really and do you have proof of your industry friends that sounds like hearsay to me. And how you know your friends aren't making up to sound cool? People say stuff like that all the time even friends. Also your friends shouldn't speak for Nomura, if Nomura wanted to say "no" he would have...
  6. Senfrence

Okay maybe I don't really care about those phone app games and yeah they're all crossovers with Sora, technically they could fall under in-house games too just because it's either Disney or Square enix. I didn't see any companies outside of that. So my point still stands Sora and Kingdom Hearts...
  7. Senfrence

E ratings have always been important to Disney, especially since Kingdom Hearts is involved with their kid cartoons. Quite frankly money says a lot when it comes down to it. Either way Nintendo is going to have to pay a price for the copyright, cuz whether or not Nomura likes it, Square Enix and...
  8. Senfrence

I for one think that Nintendo could easily get Sora into Smash. Nintendo has tons of money, getting a license for Sora would be easy. Not to mention Sakurai said that characters in the second season pass are all promotional characters, if Nintendo wants to get more sales with Kingdom Hearts...
Back