• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Green Monsters in Monstro?

When I went back for the white trinity, I checked, and after spawning, the Green Requiems above the doors float around and behave normally. There are also Green Requiems that spawn with other enemies, and the correct doors do glow green and purple, while the others glow blue and purple. So...
  2. S

I posted a video at the following link showing the Green Requiems spawning above the correct doors: I didn't let them stick around for long, so I don't know for sure if the AI is different. But I remember that they do float around and heal enemies, and that's pretty much all that Green...
  3. S

I was recently replaying KH1 and I figured it out. In monstro there are circular doors that go through the different chambers. But some of the doors actually take you back to previously visited rooms. You will eventually figure out which way to go with trial and error. But if you pay close...
Back