• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

did this happen???

i was about to fight the one thousand heartless in hollow bastion and i noticed in the cutscene before they attack the heartless sora was using the kingdom key but the one i used is oathkeeper just wondering if anyone else noticed it, cause it's kinda weird..
  2. N

help!!!

whenever i try to create a new battle an error always occur saying that i havemy current battle but whenever i goback to my current battle it always says that i don't have a current battle what should i do.:confused:
  3. N

to all those people that have kh2... help.

sorry for this question i also own kh2 but i find it hard to control the carpet in agrabah, and i'm worried because i read somewhere that i have to use the carpet when fighting jafar... i'm worried that i will be stucked in that world because i can't defeat jafar because i can't understand the...
  4. N

sora's outfit in twiligh town (POSSIBLE SPOILER?)

umm in tiwlight town when mickey is going to save Sora from the nobody, why is it that in most trailers, Sora's outfit is the new one when you cannot change into your new outfit unless you visit the three fairies of Sleeping beauty at the mysterious tower and you can't go out of twilight town...
  5. N

why riku is blindfolded??

why do you think is riku blindfolded?.. for me i think its because Xehanort is lying inside riku's heart so he blindfolded his eyes because his eyes resembles Xehanort's eyes with the yellowish color... thats what i think... :confused:
  6. N

funniest world of them all

what do you think is the funniest world... pls vote. pm me to vote.:)
  7. N

roxas or sora

who's cooler roxas or sora:confused:
  8. N

kairi in big screen

In the another side another story secret movie, why is kairi on the big screen, i just want to know because i'm kinda curious:o
Back