• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Original Soundtrack releasing November 11, 2020!

So I was able to order the soundtrack through a proxy site called Buyee it cost me 1400 yen which equaled out to $136.65 worth it in my opinion 👍🏼.
  2. G

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Original Soundtrack releasing November 11, 2020!

Ive been trying to preorder the soundtrack but it wont ship to the U.S. does anyone have any advice or is there some other way to preorder it?
  3. G

Kingdom Hearts 3 Soundtrack Help

I’m patience I'm just not holding my breath either, just look at kh2.8 for example they never released a soundtrack for that when there was new music in khx back cover and kh 0.2 that never appeared in kh3, i also think its weird that its been a year and theres been no announcements or during...
  4. G

o trust me i know, its been a pain to find someone who is up to do it, last year i found two people who posted the epilogue and secret ending soundtracks but they had sound effects in them which doesn't bother me its better than nothing anyways, and at this point i don't think were going to get...
  5. G

What's up everyone right now I'm in the works on trying to make a complete soundtrack for kingdom hearts 3, I've gone through the whole game plus the dlc listing to every song and after 80+ hours I'm almost done but there are songs that haven't been posted on the internet as of now, I've...
Back