• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

I plan on doing the Limitcut episode and the 13 data battles first just to get them out of the way,and then I'm gonna proceed to ReMind.
  2. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

Okay, there's still one thing in my head that I really want to talk about, and that is if Sora is going to be using time travel the same way Master Xehanort did throughout the kh series in the dlc. The reason I say this is because in the description of the dlc, it says Sora is lacking a...
  3. D

Limitcut Episode and Data Battles Thread

For those who want to check out a clear analysis of the data battles from the recent state of play trailer, check out Bio-Roxas on YouTube. Also, they updated the Japanese site for kh3 regarding the dlc, however it's all in Japanese. Anyone mind translating it...
  4. D

Limitcut Episode and Data Battles Thread

Just wanted to start this thread to talk all things about the Limitcut Episode and the 13 Boss Battles that are going to be added in the new ReMind dlc. While little is known about the Limitcut Episode itself, there have a multitude of theories regarding the new content being added to the game...
  5. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

So another thing I wanted to discuss in this thread are world lines, which are basically the alternate timelines of the KH series, and what they could possibly mean for the future of the series. Because in my opinion, when Sora uses the power of waking to save his friends, he basically...
  6. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

Where did you find this? Are there any more like it?
  7. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

Another aspect of the dlc that Nomura said we'd be exploring is how the 13 seekers of darkness brought Xion back during the final battle in the Keyblade Graveyard. You guys got any theories on how their gonna approach this?
  8. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

Okay here's another question then, will Master Xehanort's data battle just be his old final boss one, or a completely new boss fight.
  9. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

So another thing that I mentioned in the first post of this thread was will Xion have a data battle of her own. Remember, she was a Seeker of Darkness at one point, and she was fight able in the Keyblade Graveyard. Personally,I think she will have a data battle of her own just cause. What do...
  10. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

In the pricing part of the trailer, it said there would be unlock requirements for both Oathkeeper and Oblivion. In my opinion, the unlock requirements are probably going to be to get the Proof of Promises and Proof of Times Past. Because if you look at the Proofs, both designs look exactly like...
  11. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

Yeah, I knew that already, most hyped for Xion,Young Xehanort, and Xemnas.
  12. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

Jesus,that's fucking hilarious! The data battles are probably what I'm most hyped for in the dlc. What do you think is gonna be the hardest one based on experience? My money is on Young Xehanort based on how all out their going with these fights.
  13. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

Maybe, it'll be interesting to what they could possibly be.
  14. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

Also here's the pricing for the dlc. HYPED FOR THE 13 BOSSES!
  15. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

Off note, I think the scenes with Riku talking to the FF characters and Aqua are all apart of the Secret Episode which takes place after the main story in my opinion.
  16. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

On another note, what is your guys predicted price for the dlc? In my opinion, it has to be between $20 - $40.
  17. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

From what we've seen from the trailer, my guess is the battle between the guardians of light and the Xehanort Replicas are a result of Sora using the power of waking to basically rewrite reality so that he is able to save Kairi, and than after the fight between the guardians and replicas, it...
  18. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

So here's the description of the latest trailer for those wondering.
  19. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

Yeah, there have been two questions that came to my mid regarding the data battles. 1. Will Master Xehanort have a completely new boss fight or just his old one? 2. Will Xion have a data battle of her own considering she was a seeker of darkness at one point. Its going to be very interesting to...
  20. D

ReMind Discussion Thread

Okay, I wanted to create this thread for those who want to discuss the big dlc expansion coming for KH3. If there already is a thread like this on the site already, I'm sorry I didn't know and please dont hate me for it. So in this thread, I wanna discuss the big things coming to the dlc and...
Back