• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

what r nobodies

whoa dude u ARE behind but I didnt kno what nobodies r either soooo...:D P.S. I was afraid that im gonna get flamed if I started this thread like yours...:D
  2. A

The person at the end of the secret ending of kh2

Wait,if they're new people then Sora is...:eek: O.M.G!!!!!!! DOES THIS MEAN THAT SORA ISN'T...I REFUSE 2 BELIEVE IT!!! NO ONE COULD TAKE OVER SORA'S K.B.!!!:mad: TEMPERERY BUT NOT PERMANTLY...
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania

Uhhhhhhhhh:confused: ...........Thanx? :D
  4. A

Your reaction.

:eek: ..............:D HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! ..But seiously that would suck...
  5. A

To Do list before kh2 comes out?

YOU LUCKY BASTERD!!!:eek: (Not Flaming) Damn that sucks cause I don't have spring break during that time... n-e wayz just be careful about telling spoilers dude...
  6. A

MTV's OverDrive Preview(Hear Sora's KH2 Voice)

HOAA SHH****!!!!! M-T-V???!!!! Damn,Hayley's voice sounds different these days and I can't believe Jessie McCartney does a good job voicing Roxas (thought it was pronounced r O xas.)AND NOW YOU KNOW PEOPLE,KINGDOM HEARTS II IS RATED E-10 :mad: ! (Who would of thought...
  7. A

careful guys!!

DAAAMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!:eek: THANX ALOT!!! lol
  8. A

Does anyone know how many hours KH2 will take up of my life?

If u beat it without doing sidequests then it would take around 30 hours but if u do then it take about 50 hrs.But damn,it took u people 100 or 200 hrs?Im not saying that im an expert or anything but I read on how long it'll take u to beat the game on some site that I forgot so thats how I know...
  9. A

How much will you play?

HELLS YEAH!!!:D Go DK!!!
  10. A

kh2 commercial for NA

What would u do if they don't? P.S Im a Flip.:D
  11. A

Sora-A KING?!?

Tell me,Have you ever seen a Disney cartoon where Mickey dies,loses(probrably)at something,or lost to Mortomer,Pete,and any other bad guys?No.So of course he's not going to die.It's just box art.Imagine,Mickey dies at KH2...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:D ... ...That will be just sad if a child fan of...
  12. A

What are you most looking forward to do in KH2?

Kairi...:o *SQURT!* OH SH**:eek: NOT AGAIN!!!...... ............... ANYWAYZ....I wanna see what Roxas is going to do after u play with him the first time.And I also wanna know why Sora bowed down to the unknown saying that's probrably going 2 be a spoiler if I tell u guys.
  13. A

MP gauge foe KH2

Oh...well like I said before I don't know so I guess we have to wait until then.:(...CRAP!!!!!!!:mad:
  14. A

MP gauge foe KH2

Okay im ansering since no1 is going 2,but i have no idea.And besides why do u want 2 know anywayz?:confused:
  15. A

Do you think KH2 is going to be good?

F*** YEAH IT'S GOING 2 BE GOOD!!!:D I mean IGN said that KHII has reached PLATNIUM over 3 FRIGGN' DAYS (which means it has sold over a MILLION IN just 3 days):eek:
Back