• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System

I don't know if there was a thread for this already but I wanted to sum up on what I found out about this exclusive version of Final Fantasy XII. Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System is quite really a remake with added features. You will be able to choose up to 12 different...
  2. C

Billy Zane

Billy Zane FTW!!!!!!! Hecks yes.
  3. C

Gave up their rights.

I heard Sony gave up their rights on KH because they were spending too much money with Disney. I doubt this is true. I just wanted to see if anyone else heard about this.
  4. C

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ Information Compilation

Ha... that's one of the reasons I want to get FM. To see what happened to them two in the end of the game.
  5. C

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

You never know what SE is going to do. They like to keep their secrets and surprise people but also disappoint people.
  6. C

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

Well, it can't be a different knight because he looks exactly like the one in the trailer.
  7. C

We don't even know that much on the next KH project. All we know about it is the Knights and now there's probably information about them in FM+.
  8. C

Oh yeah. Maybe there will be a new keyblade that will surpass Fenrir. But how knows...
  9. C

Oh yeah... I just noticed that now... what a fight that would be. :thumbsup:
  10. C

Man this sucks... I really want FM+ now because of this fight with the Knight. Darn it... I want SE to bring it here.
  11. C

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

Well with the Square Enix Party coming up, there will be a new announcement and hopefully this would be where Nomura tells people that NA and Europe will be getting KHII:FM+. Hopefully, that's what he's gonna say.
  12. C

New info, ect ect *Yawns*

Well, the quickest way to defeat the water clones were to take the water music note and throw it around to defeat the other water clones. This was a reaction comand and it was very useful.
  13. C

Okay, I understand now. XD
  14. C

Okay, I have a couple of questions. First, Did they have Japanese voices for the orginal KH II? Second, Didn't they say that they were going to have English voices for KHII: FM+ for Japan? The reason I'm asking is if they do have the English voices, why would they go through that trouble of...
  15. C

Something has come to my attention...

Okay, I just went on ign.com just to see what they have about KH:FM+ and they show the release date for Japan. Now when I saw for US it says "Unreleased." Now to me that would be it's not coming, right? I know it's only a rumor going around if it's coming to NA or not. I know it has not been...
  16. C

Yeah I'd rather have an answer than no answer.
  17. C

Well how are you supposed to play it if you can't understand what it says? Even if you have a translator.
  18. C

I have to agree with you. It would be quite unfair if they didn't give FM+ to NA. The only reason they made KH: FM the first time was because we got more in our version than theirs and this time it should be equal. I just hope they make up there mind soon. Or they already made their decision and...
  19. C

Wal mart SUCKS

You and me had the same idea. About it being sold out.
  20. C

Wal mart SUCKS

Yeah I'm really going to be disappointed if it doesn't come tomorrow.
Back