• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fave Disney Movie and vilian?

Favorites: 1. Fantasia: I always loved this one. I really liked how the scenes matched the music. 2. The Lion King: Good animation, catchy music, and great characters. Also a perfect mix of drama and comedy. 3. Bambi: Good animation (for the time) and I like the soundtrack. 4. Mulan: I don't...
  2. S

Film ► Avengers Endgame Extended Cut Release Date

that’s probably gonna push it past Avatar. Probably. Maybe. Honestly, I’m not even sure any more since Endgame went from what seemed like an easy $3 billion to not even passing Avatar without pulling the same kind of new cut release to extend the theatrical release like Avatar did...
  3. S

Does anyone Airsoft?

i used to run around shooting my brother with airsoft when i was in high school. then i got into paintball guns because: -airsoft guns break easily, -for the price of an airsoft that wont break you can buy REALL guns -they have more range -they hurt better lol. any more i like my real toys...
  4. S

Moving on after heartbreak?

Applying the law of attraction, when I was single and had taken a year to heal and rediscover who I was, I used the advise from The Secret, I drew a little post it note line drawing of myself with a contented smile on my face being hugged from behind by a man with an equally content smile. It...
  5. S

Foods you simply choose NOT to eat

Just Oats.. Dafont Showbox Adam4adam
  6. S

What are you reading?

I was about halfway through Tom Vanderbilt's Survival City before I took back up studying for the ARE. Now that I'm done, I'll have to figure out what box this ended up in when we packed up the office (with all our books) and turned it into the nursery. Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1
  7. S

Which name did you like better: SquareSoft or Square Enix?

There is no way Enix can beat Squaresoft, except in revealing clothing for women! Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
  8. S

Bungie Leaves Activision

Very well thought out. I just hope that now all the money goes toward Bungie fixing what’s wrong and investing towards new projects Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher
  9. S

Parasite Eve trademarked in Europe

As long as It's not 3rd Birthday but more like Parasite Eve and 2 I'd be okay with this Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate
Back