• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Night Terror Sc3

Well probably the most annoying bad guys of all time in my head of fighting games 0_o if you fought you'd probably say the same thing
  2. K

Great Video Games These Past Years

:D :D TELL ME WHAT ARE THE GREATEST GAMES IN THESE 5 Yrs ........................... ..................................................................................................................................
  3. K

Super Smash Bros Melee Combo List

Come here and tell all the combos you come up with in melee any combo either in Tag or Royale Also name your combo as well heres the direction list and pressure push A- regular attack B- Specail attack ^- up lightly v- down lightly ^^- press hard up ( these ^^,>>,<<dosnt mean press...
  4. K

Updated Metal gear Solid games

talk about the more recent versions of Metal gear
  5. K

Anyone hear off the next up coming anime

Plz put any NEW anime that might not have been heard in america
  6. K

Favorite songs in Anime that you may not understand !!!

What is your favorite song in anime that you may not understand Mines is the ending song of UtenaTV I dont know the song but i like it!?!
  7. K

Fanfiction ► SamuraiNinjusu

Main Characters Mekai Mishima aka SamNiji age:19 Martial Arts Skill: Katana style & Pencil Style gender:female special ability: Yamaru Double katana attack hobbies: Drawing and Reading family members: Yamaru Musashi=father traveling the world Nekana Mishima=mother deceased Dosan Mishima=...
  8. K

Elfen Lied & Gantz

i was wondering if anybody heard of these animes there both good but you really can't find them on regular cable you either have on-demand(comcast),Buy from AdvFilms or AnimeNetwork.
Back