• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Are Lea and Isa a canon couple

It’s not enjoyable anymore to me and not to mention the way I get treated by others I just see nothing good about it anymore. You know I care mostly about Lea I think he deserves way better than Isa. I wouldn’t be surprised they make it canon since they’re safe not the faces of the game and I...
  2. I

In kh2 ending Riku told Sora he was jealous of him and we know he was jealous of Sora making new making friends in kh1 and that don’t make them gay. My point is LeaIsa have similar scenes like soriku but everyone says one is gay and other isn’t that’s why I compare. It don’t matter though ship...
  3. I

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Why does this thread seem to be a diss at me. I said in other thread I rarely think about sokai it’s brought up as an example of the hypocrisy of other ships not because I want to talk about it’s not even a thing in my mind.
  4. I

I rather Lea and her tbh she was mentioned in his character file that he was worried about her but according to another poster on this thread they said he don’t really care about her and she wasn’t worth saving but his character file suggests otherwise.I don’t think they would put skuld who we...
  5. I

What are talking about I’m was expressing my opinion am i not allowed to be mad or dislike something I don’t like feeling attacked or afraid to share my passion whether I like something or not
  6. I

Great everyone guess I got to abandon the game cause LeaIsa is gonna definitely be a thing everyone thinks or should be I don’t care what anyone says LeaIsa don’t do anything but be friends that make them any gayer than any other friendships but thanks for ruining my favorite game I’m glad...
  7. I

Everyone seems to agree Lea and Isa seem to be a thing are they going to be a canon thing though unless I’m reading the replies wrong😀
  8. I

I’m not a kid but who was this subtext referring
  9. I

You see LeaIsa as gay but not soriku who they parallel sorry if one ain’t canon the other isn’t either I really don’t get why people think LeaIsa are this gay the things Riku says about Sora is more gay than anything LeaIsa said and xehaqus is the most gay if we have to name one uh why is it my...
  10. I

Which is why I would actually (but cautiously) like the idea of actual romantic relationships in KH, so people can see the difference between how the characters relate to friends or lovers. I also would like confirmation of things whether I like it or not this way we don’t have to guess anymore.
  11. I

I personally don’t care about sokai whether canon or not it don’t hurt me so whatever there are way more interesting characters I have no interest in arguing about sokai I really don’t care it’s still horribly written and no one has to like just cause it’s implied. Soriku not happening doesn’t...
  12. I

I told you who I ship i don’t want to mention on here I’m hoping that could be a possibility in some way since they are adults hopefully other is an adult now to it’s more fitting than a teen romance id be more interested in that. Also I hope no matter what happens with sokai riku isnt thrown...
  13. I

If they don’t want romance they should not do sokai either they threw Kairi in our faces in the dlc like I said Riku is soras best friend whether you believe in romantic or not he flat out ignores rikus existence in the dlc and when he said in graveyard in front of Riku that everyone was gone...
  14. I

Thats why this game makes me crazy they never making which way they want to go clear. If they intend sokai they need to stop baiting soriku and put effort into sokai which I don’t like but whatever if xehaqus used to date say it don’t hide it. If they actually want lea and Isa as couple I rather...
  15. I

I don’t think sokai it canon yet but I wouldn’t be shocked they will it really is dragged out with all these games they barely interact and then after 20 years Kairi was kinda shoved in our faces on the dlc.I don’t like sokai but if it happens I accept it I’ll never like it or care about I just...
  16. I

I admit I just don’t like lea with Isa that’s the truth also I just don’t think it was ever given any evidence they like each other as more than friends but with soriku at least on rikus end it does that make sense
  17. I

No offense but you only like the idea of LeaIsa cause it don’t get in the way of sokai a lot of sokais are like that soriku has way more evidence if we have to compare than LeaIsa. Anyway it don’t matter cause neither pairing would happening but soriku has most potential aside from xehaqus if...
  18. I

I don’t think they are or were ever meant to be a thing I think people just ship it. I see no reason for anyone to think it’s an actual thing. Shipping is one thing but I’ve never seen actual evidence that they ever were intended to be thought as as more than best friends. Tbh I would be very...
  19. I

I got my idea from the other thread if that’s what you mean I responded there but no one has been on there I posted my own thread Also do we know the official age of lea and Isa I think they are around 25 but maybe younger I’m curious and didn’t want to start another thread I just seen other...
Back