• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I'd like, now that Century Fox has been bought by Disney, to see a world of Blue Sky animation, such as Ice Age or Epic.
  2. P

. Yes, it is likely that the world of the treasure planet will be inserted in place of the Pirates of the Caribbean. Certainly the intellectual properties of Century fox will be inserted.
  3. P

1) First Original world 2) Toy Box (Toy Story) 3) Incredibles/ Pearcy Jackson/Thor (world with a mythological or superhero theme) 4) Pandora (Avatar)/ Jungle of book (world set in a jungle) 5) Brave (Disney princess) 6) Second Original world 7) Coco (paranormal/monstrous world) 8) Arendelle...
  4. P

I think they will also include Fox material, like Avatar
  5. P

Re: What worlds would you like to see in KH4? In my opinion: 1 Pandora (Avatar) 2 ToyBox (Toy Story) 3 Incredibles 4 Brave 5 Coco 6 Arendelle 7 Pirates of Carribean 8 The princess and the frog 9 Zootopia 10 Sugar land (Wreck-it-Ralph)
Back