• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

about Vivi

I heard Vivi was in the game (I knew for a while,) but I just watched a video of him recentley turning into a nobody... So is he a nobody, was the nobody just messing with everyone using someone else's body and Vivi is still good, or what? :confused:
  2. U

ive read some of the spoilers and...

why is this game soooo confusing? i haven't played it yet, i'm waiting for the english version, but still, it seems so confusing. like diz is ansem and stuff... and... other stuff. will this all become clear when i play it :confused:
  3. U

whats with the tron world?

I'm looking for to the Tron world the most, but I've bareley seen anything about it. No pictures, or anything... it IS a world, right?
  4. U

worlds in KH2 (spoilers, i guess)

I was just wondering, I know Stich from Lilo and Stich is in KH2, but on khinsider.com it doesnt list any world for him under the possible worlds. Same thing with Chicken Little, or do those guys not have their own worlds?
Back