• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. brianycus

Favorite KH Characters and Keyblades (Don't Get Mad!)

Okay, okay, please don't kill me for writing these two articles. I did the best I can to satisfy everyone about their favorite characters and Keyblades, particularly from KHII Final Mix. This took so much work and I do hope you can read it with an open mind and have fun as you read them! This...
  2. brianycus

Favorite KH Characters and Keyblades (Don't Get Mad!)

Okay, okay, please don't kill me for writing these two articles. I did the best I can to satisfy everyone about their favorite characters and Keyblades, particularly from KHII Final Mix. This took so much work and I do hope you can read it with an open mind and have fun as you read them! This...
  3. brianycus

Kingdom Hearts III On PC Possibility?

There is some massive possibility that Kingdom Hearts III can most likely be a part of the PC community. The question is why and will it work smoothly like how it is on console? An article is here as well that talks about this possibility, and I hope you find it a bit interesting when you read...
Back