• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

what do you think the stupidest thing was said in kh2?

the stupidest thing said in KH2 is also the most overly used line in KH2 Sora, Donald, Goofy wtf they say that so many times it makes me mad....
  2. D

KH2 video/cutscene

like i seriously had a program that did that, bc i did it to the ff7 discs, i found it off some french website so long ago, i even found like the chocostation game for ff8, yeah weird i know...but i remember it i wish i could just have it again lol
  3. D

KH2 video/cutscene

hmm is there anyways to just download the kh2 cutscene stuff off of the game disc, bc i had this program a way long time ago that let me do that, but i dont remember what its called, anyone have any ideas???
  4. D

The Secret Ending

hey where can i find the secret ending, other than youtube? in english?????
  5. D

Olympus Tournaments Help!

Okay ill try that, thanks
  6. D

i beat the other cups already, got the stupid jiminys score and im like almost level 80, i dont know what the heck is wrong
  7. D

Okay this is making me mad, why cant i participate in the Goddess of Fate cup when im like at the end of the freaking game????, like its not an option in the tournaments list, im so mad, someone help me?!?!?!?!?
  8. D

Kh2 website song

okay thanks guys, i appreciate it
  9. D

Kh2 website song

Hey does anyone know what the song that plays on the kh2 website is called or where i can get it at??? wow i havent been on this forum in forever lol...
  10. D

Dark Keyblade

I don't think that keyblade will be returning, bc that keyblade was born of the captive princesses hearts, in order for it to return that means the seven princesses of heart would have to be reunited and captured again, but that seems unlikely....but who knows
Back