• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

!SPOILERS! The mysterious Silver Haired Man (SHM) Theory

Really early for new theories but I believe that the mysterious Silver Haired Man (SHM) that Terra saw when he looked at Riku was in fact future Riku and here's why i think it. First off, I don't believe that Nomura would show us a character we all know (Xehanort) in clothing we have never seen...
  2. L

Roxas's, Vanitas's, and Terra's true identity Theory

I apologize if this has already been discussed, and that this is so long We all know that there is some kind of connection between Ven and Roxas (and thus Sora too). They look exactly the same, they have the exact same voice, what if Ven and Roxas are one and the same. What if Ven bonded...
  3. L

KH2 Story Spoiler ***Major Spoilers***

i found a web site that tells you everything from who Diz really is to who the #1 Organization member is and who Xehanort is. The web site is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_series You have to go to the Character's section to find all the information.
Back