• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

so wait...

so everybody in my prior posts is saying "the bhk (roxas?) has a heart. he has to have one to wield a keyblade" um... theres a quote out now where the bhk says, "I cannot exist. I understand this, but it's still tough. I don't have a heart, but my chest still hurts." so i guess somebody who...
  2. A

Possible Spoiler- BHK's name and Sora's

well jumbled of course. have you ever noticed all the 13th order members have an x in their name? if roxas is indeed his name, and he is indeed like sora's body without a heart or whatever you want to say, that may say something about the names of the 13th order members. axel. take out the...
  3. A

The True Origin of "BHK"

yeah but doesnt the enigmatic man show up in kh1 and talk about how sora is uncomplete before sora becomes a heartless? i used to think this exact same way, but in final mix, in that secret battle between sora and the enigmatic man, the em says sora is incomplete. so he was incomplete even...
  4. A

twilight town in deep jungle

has anyone ever noticed that in deep jungle, when you first enter the level and you go into the tent where jane always is, that if you collect the slides, and put them in the slide viewer, sora responds to the first slide? it shows a picture of a castle in a wooded forest, that looks MUCH like...
  5. A

Sora

oh yeah, and theres ansem of course. hes a king. so DiZ, you can definitely think of him as a king. weird though, i never thought of that. i wonder if he ever runs into kairi. both ansem and DiZ seem to not even have any knowledge of the existence of his/their own daughter it seems. thats...
  6. A

Sora

wow. man i havent been on these forums in like years. its so funny that you guys are discussing the same things people were talking about an entire year ago. LOL i guess things havent changed much. anyway, stopped by to just check out if theres any new news on the forums and caught this...
Back