• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Sanctuary ~After the Battle~?

KHinsider home page..............
  2. C

The intro

i live in england, i need it !!!!! lol please someone have a heart and think of us english
  3. C

For All Those People Who Dont Have KH2 Yet

lol im in england i dnt no wen ill get it?
  4. C

I want KH2 for the Cube!

nooooooo im sorri, just no, ps2 all the way!!
  5. C

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

i like passion better than Simple and clean, but i like simple and clean better than sanctuary
  6. C

KH2 imports

nope sorry you will have to buy swap magic and a slide disk i think, and thats even if your t.v is ntsc compatable, i have the same problem i like in England
  7. C

Hi IM Looking For...

hi i was wondering if anyone could give me a link to some hi-res pictures of the kingdom hearts 2 full ending thanks xx
  8. C

New World

i would like to see monstropolis from monsters inc. that woud be soooooooo cool!
  9. C

Ultima Weapon

no i will imagine it will be alot harder as the game and dificulty have both evolved
  10. C

New Kh Ultimania Scans!!

no its not, its only available in japan
  11. C

UK Release Date

can we have a link please? because if it is correct im gettin it 2day :D
  12. C

Theory On KH2 Secret Ending (spoiler)

we see the warrior walking away from some big thing (possibly a creature). In The World That Never Was we see an ocean with some rather bizarre shaped rocks, could these rocks be the remains of those creatures?
  13. C

KH2 dvd?

i think they will sell a seperate dvd, like they did with the newking kong movie, production diaries or sumthing?
  14. C

Kairi Pic

okeydoke cheers
  15. C

Kairi Pic

lol no i mean like this pic
  16. C

Kairi Pic

Hi has anyone got a picture of kairi in her new outfit (like the picture of sora with white background) if so could u post it or send me it please.
  17. C

It's been a long 4 years

i remember the day wen KH2 was confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. C

Passion Discussion Thread

stil cant make out the wierd bit in passion, can anyone tell me what it actually says?
  19. C

What're they sitting on?

stop shoutin lol
  20. C

do u have to beat kh CoM?

can anyone post a link to the story line and what happens (very detailed description) please, not a script please.
Back