• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

ansem's apprentices (spoilers i guess)

ok that what i thought, thanks zexion org xii
  2. K

ansem's apprentices (spoilers i guess)

ya now how in one of the ansem reports it says ansem's 6 apprentices were at the core of the organization, so does that mean that his apprentices are the top 6 in the organization?
  3. K

Pick 3 KH2 people you would marry.

Sora's star ur avatar is soooooooo wrong!! sora and riku are NOT gay!!!!
  4. K

Pick 3 KH2 people you would marry.

1)SORA! 2)Roxas! 3)riku!
  5. K

I am soooo pissed!

my ps2 is kinda old and it barely works so i have to push the reset button a million times before it comes on!! but since last sunday it hasnt been coming on at all no matter how many times i push reset and i really really wanna play it:( . i was at the part where u beat Demyx in Hollow Bastion...
  6. K

A line in Sanctuary?

how do u listen to it backwards?
  7. K

Sactuary?

how come there isnt a full version of Sanctuary out yet cuz KH2 is out now?
  8. K

Who do you think is the hottest-looking Square KH character?

sora is hott but thats just my opinion. if i was i guy then i would definetly say kairi.
  9. K

Seen the New KH2 preview on Disney?

i was just wondering if anyone has seen the preview yet. if u have can u tell me 'bout it?:)
  10. K

English Video

wow that has ALOT of spoilers in it! I shielded my eyes like half the time. especially when it showed Diz's face.
  11. K

kingdom heart 2

Omg! Y The Hell Were U In A Coma Anyways?!?
Back