• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

expert or normal?

From a few reviews I hear that the game is really easy. So to anyone who has played the game, should I just start out on expert mode my first time? I just want the first play through to be a fairly challenging one. Like the first game's normal mode.
  2. U

Favorite Drive Form

Brave form is the best. The combos are cool and he actually holds the key blades. Guess I'm a little old fashioned but I like it when he actually holds what he's fighting with. But I do like how the key blades rest on his back in final form.
  3. U

questions about the nobodies

how does a nobody, like roxas for example, have memories and friends when they are born the same age as the people who lost their heart? Sora lost his heart in # 1 and in the year or so time between 1 and 2 roxas has an eventful life. Also, is everyone who lives in twilight town a nobody? (like...
  4. U

another side of riku

Does riku have a nobody like sora? Nobodies are supposed to be created when a strong person loses their heart and I would say riku is pretty strong and he lost his heart right? All I want is a yes or a no. no need to name names.
  5. U

game difficulty

I keep hearing that kh2 is really easy. In the last 2 paragraphs of IGN's most recent playtest they talk about how the battle system and the story isn't that deep and even the tougher enemy encounters arn't that hard. IGN-http://ps2.ign.com/articles/678/678511p1.html I hope this...
Back