• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

the forms

this may sound stupid but have you ever thought of the forms (if there will be) in the next game i mean sore alredy has 2 soon hes going to be like xaldin and go psycho nuts on everyones ass in his last form what do u think?
  2. M

interesting

(this may have been discussed already, not sure) now that i have watched the movies frome gamspot and ign the voices actually sound good i thought jessy would suck as a voice but he actually does a pretty good job =)
  3. M

omg some one kill me

i cant believe this! my teacher has just anounced a research report! how am i suppose to play kh2 over spring break if im doing my paper! *runs around his room screaming like a chicken with his head cut off*
  4. M

Kirby RPG?

yep, i found a kirby RPG made by Kirby Warrior it is preety good and the 2nd one is even better you can find it here http://flare.partyturtle.net/
  5. M

buying suggestions?

I just want some advice on buying kh2 because i want to get it the EXACT second it comes but when i go to the internet and try to pre order it says it will send it to me and when i go to a store they don't have any ore orders if im saying stupid thigs plz dont kill me:(
Back