• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Kingdom Hearts 2 VA's

well they changed some of the va like leon/squall got changed, it sounds different, and i got used to kh1's voice. sephiroth sounds okay, got used to the japanese va, same goes for cloud.
  2. I

Save the King and Queen

orichalcum and orichalcum+ are different theres only 7 orichalcum+ and thats need for ultima
  3. I

LE guide

Uh question for those who have the LE guide, do they come with all three form covers or is it just luck that you get one or the other?
  4. I

Xehanort theory

Thats not entirely true, that means that the computer has no OS. A computer with no OS is pretty worthless to me in my opinion. Same with the heart, whats the point of a heart if you have no memories/feelings. Thats why the nobodies have no feelings, cause they have no heart. They retained their...
  5. I

Xehanort theory

Well it is a theory. and its based on what is presented to us from the game.
  6. I

Xehanort theory

All the names in the organization are anagrams of their real names with a x in it right? Xemnas is Ansem, Roxas is Sora and so on and so forth. Now Ansem wasnt Xemnas' real name, but instead it was Xehanort. Now if you take Xehanort and take out the x you get the letters ehanort and you...
  7. I

Language in kh2? What was SE thinking.

yo totally brings back that whole joke thread of seifer and eminem being his voice actor cause they look alike now
  8. I

Kingdom Hearts in non-FF non-disney worlds

Imagine Square teamed up with Nintendo instead, man think of the possiblities. Sora in Hyrule with Link trying to save Zelda. Sora would have a Kokiri costume, Donald would be a Deku and Goofy would be a Zora/Goron. Then he goes to Mario world. He gets a funky looking black Mario suit. The...
Back