• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Malla

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- Screenshots released by Nintendo Japan

I love how clean the graphics look. I hated the blurry pixel graphics even when the game came out and that was handheld norm. The whole fashion aspect was lost. I don't understand how the gameplay works though, is there just one combat screen where you do both touch stuff and button stuff?
  2. Malla

Help/Support ► I feel like I'm being used by someone

Could it have been humourous comment?
  3. Malla

News ► Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX online now!

Since it's going to be digital too, the PS4 version will be available there "forever" so there's no need to rush buying until you actually want to play.
  4. Malla

News ► Gamestop lists digital release for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

I had preordered in Amazon, just in case, guess it's time to cancel. All digital for me, I hate how PS4 works (install game on hdd anyway and then require disc forever).
  5. Malla

Help/Support ► Need Some help being a gamer and a adult.

Gaming isn't that expensive if you have a nice job. I don't so I don't buy almost anything day one. On PlayStation store literally every game will be -30% or even -50% if you wait 3-7 months depending on game. Other benefit of waiting is that hype settles down and you end up buying less bad...
  6. Malla

Hi

I'm a new member and fan. I like Disney and Japanese games. I bought PlayStation 4 to finally experience Kingdom Hearts in full glory with 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8. Hoping to discuss the games as I do.
Back