• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheDemonCT

Since the Foretellers Are Named After the Seven Deadly Sins, the New Seven Hearts Are Likely Connected To the Seven Cardinal Virtues

Their named after the deadly sins. Their personalities are of the virtues, but flawed.
  2. TheDemonCT

Is the 7th Guardian of Light already confirmed?

you mean the development they already had in 358/2 days and birth by sleep? posted all that for nothing I guess.
  3. TheDemonCT

Is the 7th Guardian of Light already confirmed?

SoraKairi Riku Terra Ventus Aqua Xehanort has Terra's body. Terra's lost mind lies within his armor called Lingering Will. There is still a possibility of him being saved and being one of the guardians of light as hinted. Also the chess board in one of the kingdom hearts 3 trailers also...
  4. TheDemonCT

KH Problems Need Looked Into For Console

Then just return it if you can't learn how the game works. It's not going to be that easy like the pos called ff15. If you posted of clip of the battle then we give you tips, if you want to keep trying.
  5. TheDemonCT

This port is terrible

Rushed? Nah. I've put 7 hours in with no issues. Idk man. Might be your ps4 or something else.
  6. TheDemonCT

The meaning of the Deadly Sins - aka Foretellers

People have talked about it, but only a few figured it out. They're named after the 7 sins, but their personalities are of the 7 virtues. That's pretty much it. Some of us believe that the master is not named after the deadly sins, but something else.
  7. TheDemonCT

Theory: What's In The Box

What? What does all that have to do with you making a guess that the box might contain the 13 shards of darkness?
  8. TheDemonCT

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

MoM - "May our hearts be your guiding key." Mickey - "May our hearts be our guiding key." literally was said 10 seconds from each other lol.
  9. TheDemonCT

Could Ira's design be hinting at something special about him?

Hmm. Don't think so. Actually invi stands out more than him because she keeps her mouth covered most of the time. I wouldn't look at the eye color of the masks, look at the ones on their keyblades. There different, plus I think the colors represent the kind of punishment that goes with each sin.
  10. TheDemonCT

Mushroom XIII and the robes

Interesting theory. "re-ignite their hearts", well can't say that it's not possible. The mushroom heartless have always been a special case ever since kh1. anyway, the whole keychain memento, it's just for show except for kairi's lucky charm (oathkeeper).
  11. TheDemonCT

The Identity of the Traitor - The No Traitor Theory

Great theory! Makes sense that Ava would be the traitor, even she's trying to do some good by preventing more casualties. Real question is: How did Gula get the missing page?
Back