• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Association (Society) of Light

Yeah, this is the Association of Light. For those of you who don't know, this is the villain that will appear in Yugioh GX SEASON 2. If anyone doesn't like the show, I am fine with that, just don't rant about it here. Members: President/Saiou=finding_twilight Vice President=Reno-Chan Manger...
  2. F

The others?

*Possible spoilers ahead* Alright, as I was playing through Kingdom Hearts 2 again, I came across something Xigbar said to Sora. "You've really put Organization XIII in a pickle. I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time. You don't look like you're...
  3. F

Most annoying boss battle

I dunno if a thread has already been made like this one (I used the search bar several times) but who do you think had the most annoying boss battle. It doesn't even have to be hard as long as it really bugged you. I thought the Heartless you fight the 2nd time we go to PoTC was really...
  4. F

Disney Crazyness

Has anyone else ever noticed that in Disney movies, there is always a family (mostly a main character) that is either incomplete (family member died or went away or something) or never seen? If you know any other strange things or if you know any movies that have a complete family, post it...
Back