• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

help

how the f do u beat xigbar??? cause that huge combo is killing me im on level 41 by the way
  2. K

help on map cards

i need a level nine card but i cant get it i keep regenerating the level like 10 trillion times can somebody help me or do i keep killing the heartless?
  3. K

new review

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=663765 heres a new review people and im dancing in my room about the release date :) the begining paragraph is a spoiler so becareful
  4. K

Help Question!!!

how come when ur in a battle some of ur cards dont reappear??? please answer
  5. K

reviews that people might not know about

http://rr.ps2.ign.com/rr_obj/550/550308.html
  6. K

spike t.v. showing KH2

well on spike t.v. right now there about to do a preview on KH2 just want to spread the news
  7. K

question on roxas

u know how roxas was the thirteenth XIII order person?? and it was before KH2 and after CoM then wat were his memories before???
  8. K

**possible spoilers** new review

It is there! Play more awaited this end of the year in Japan. The continuation of the greatest Square-enix audacity. New the opus of the third pillar of the largest producing company of RPG. After a few hours of play, the report is without call: the snap. As let it predict the majority of...
  9. K

questions please answer:confused:

:confused: in the ending where u beat the final boss will u get to save?? and will u have more options like progressive scan or something?:confused:
  10. K

questions

1. y does riku and mickey have orginization hoods? 2. who are the three knights and why are there so many other keyblades in the secret movie 3. what are chasers? 4.y does axel fight sora if he doesnt want roxas to die 5.y does riku fight with sora? 6.who do think the blurry guy is in the...
  11. K

question on KH2 **no spoilers**

does kingdom hearts 2 have the 101 dalmations??? i also heard they got rid of the trinity ability???
  12. K

Possible Release Date Change

on sorasdomain.net they say that kingdom hearts 2 will be released in early winter..... im hoping this isnt true
  13. K

Rate Kingdom Hearts 2

For those who have the japanese kingdom hearts 2 wat would u rate the game on a scale of 1-10 tell the high points and the low points if any:cool:
  14. K

Theory On Deep Dive *possible Spoilers*

ok.. i dont know if this is old news.... but it think it might be a possibilitie that the glowing eye unknown might possibly be riku, thats y he is wearing a blind fold in the deep dive city. the beach setting could have been at a completely different time and the sitting unknown is roxas. they...
Back