• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

(Theory) Roxas's Dual Keyblades

Oh see I always thought it represented his darkness, since you can't get it until after Sora turns heartless, and the keychain is a black version of his necklace.
  2. K

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 Umm "China" is a real place. Even though the world name is "Land of Dragons" They constantly call the world "China" in the game. Example, Mulan's battle shout "For China!" And I said furry England because I didn't know...
  3. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 For one, if they include any Disney junior worlds into the game they should ONLY be used as optional worlds, or as a single world. Though the Lion guard could be used in The Pride Lands world, since Kion is Simba's son, and...
  4. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? If they do this, it may end up taking place in the timeline of the TV show. Think about it. Over ten years have passed since Ven befriended Stitch, and in KHII We had stitch as a summon with the ukulele charm, which means he...
  5. K

KH OC Villain Art Request.

Hey guys, KP here. So recently I've been getting even more into Kingdom Hearts than I usually am, and I decided to make a fan character. Well, instead of doing the standard 'Hero' fan character, that is always more OP than the main Canon Protagonist, I decided to make an Antagonist. I just want...
  6. K

My theory of connecting The Unicornus Foreteller, Riku, Xehanort, and Terra.

Alright. I think that Riku, Terra and Xehanort should share a tribal heritage. We don't know where Terra's from, since he was given to Eraqus when he was an infant. So perhaps they are all from a tribe of potential keyblade wielders who reside on Destiny Islands. Would explain how well guarded...
  7. K

(Theory) Roxas's Dual Keyblades

Okay. the Oathkeeper is created by the oath Sora made with Kairi to bring back her seashell good luck charm. Roxas in the tutorial stage of KHII would not have been able to use Oathkeeper when he fights Axel if it was formed from an Oath with Xion. Mainly because Roxas' memory was wiped clean...
Back