• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

eu bbs site

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX got the pics everyone has seen already though
  2. T

Square Enix announces Birth by Sleep for Europe [NOW WITH SITE]

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep COMING TO PAL TERRITORIES THIS YEAR OFFICIAL EUROPEAN SITE: KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX Source: VG247 Blog Archive Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep gets summer release in Europe"]VG247 Blog Archive Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep gets summer...
  3. T

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP OPENS THE DOOR TO AN UNTOLD WORLD THIS SUMMER | SQUARE ENIX KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX (NA site) out summmer
  4. T

kh2 pal cover revealed!

http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10239&mid=326407 exactly the same as the american one i think, but now all we need is a release date!
  5. T

memory card kh2 pic

hi i was just wondering how much space kh2 takes up on a memory card and whats the picture/icon for it? could someone post a picture of it?
  6. T

hmv.co.uk eu release date

according to hmv.co.uk the release date is now 29/9/06 can anything confirm this as i really want this game in august or sooner?
  7. T

shared abilities

hi just a quick question can sora donald etc. still get shared abilities like glide, mermaid kick etc. and if so are they just the same as kh1 or completly new. and also i want to fly like from neverland is that possible in kh2? cos i heard peter pan is a summon
Back