• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KENEXION

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts cover/original songs created by YouTubers

Like the subject asks. What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts cover/original songs created by YouTubers or others alike. Some of my favorites are: Natewantstobattle "Hold on to you" Lizz "Aqua's Theme" & "At dusk, I will think of you."
  2. KENEXION

Questions about KH that I would like cleared up.

So I've been replaying the kh series starting with KH 1.5 and I keep coming up with these loose ends that I either missed or just wasn't explained. My first question is; are the seven princesses of light considered royalty or just individuals who just so happened to be born with pure hearts of...
  3. KENEXION

Introduction: Feels like I'm returning to my home.

Hello KHINSIDER community, My name is Ken. I'm going by KENEXION on the forums. I am actually a returning member of this forum and website. I was a member back when this forum had its own kh game simulator where you make an avatar and battle mobs, turn based style but that was a long time...
Back