• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Knight + Sora Connection.

Here's a picture of a knight with his visor busted. As you see he has blue eyes. And it seems to have brown hair. Let's think. Who do we know that has blue eyes and brown hair? Sora! Sora at the end of Kingdom Hearts. Seen with BROWN hair and BLUE eyes. So...is there connection? I have no...
  2. T

The good music in Kh2

The Music when fighting the Organization members such as: Xaldin and Demyx, are like the remix or fighting version of "Another Side." Another Side is the song in Deep Dive and one of the Trailers. For those that have Limewire. You can search Another Side up. It's really cool. My favorite Kingdom...
  3. T

~~Kingdom Hearts 3~~(Oppinion against it)

Yes. True..Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games Tetsuya Nomura created. Heck, its one of the best games made alive! After 3 series of it(excluding final-mix). Some things must end. Yes, sad. But. I don't think Nomura will make a 3rd one. Everybody is saying many stuff about "Kingdom hearts 3...
  4. T

~~Dragon-type monster~~*spoilers?/theory

Yes! People reading! This is my oppinion...the special secret is before..kingdom hearts, and that the dragon that the keyblade wielder killed was reborned by Xemnas.
  5. T

Credits music Downloadable + Review on it

I like "Another Side". Especially the part at the end..Yeah! (Why don't anybody read my thread?!)
  6. T

~~Dragon-type monster~~*spoilers?/theory

~~Final Boss (well, a step of it)~~*spoilers?/theory Okay. Okay. I was looking at this dragon-type thing at the final battle of Kingdom hearts 2, (Yes, I'm ashame of watching that). http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=S8WeT5iH_VY And then you see this dragon being discenarated in the special...
  7. T

~~They should make a kh fighting game~~

I mean, yeah, Kingdom hearts does fight. But I meant like two-player face-off. Like Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibor, or Street Fighter. You can pick like Sora or anyone. Like all the members of the Order. I know, I know this isn't Tetsuya Nomaru would do. But he did something like this once, with...
  8. T

~~Ultimate Showdown~~*spoilers*

Hey Xaldin, was the fight between Sora and Roxas before or after they fuse, because people keep saying stuff. Like Sora was imagining it. But I'm having a feeling its before they fuse, because: When Sora and Roxas are fighting in that room, wouldn't Sora reconize him, if they fused. And Sora...
  9. T

Yeah, its 4 days old.
  10. T

Okay. I was searching through videos through You Tube when I came across this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=cLep_bzrDuI&search=Kingdom%20hearts%202%20Roxas Sora and Roxas fighting? This proves that the hooded unknown at the World that never was/Deep Dive, with Oblivion wasn't Riku it was...
  11. T

whddya thinks gonna end up happinin to roxas

Maybe Roxas and Namine sacrofices themselves to save Sora and Kairi?
  12. T

(spoiler alert) Pics of Knights

The field of keyblades, looks like the crossroads, but much bigger space. Edit: There's something that has to do with "X"
  13. T

what do u think Roxas will do

Haha..Well Roxas is gonna rejoin Sora.
  14. T

***SPOILER*** Theory on the three knights' identities

Hey, I hope I'm not hurting any one's theories, but..I have a different theory. This one is most likely to be true. Maybe. Okay..the knights are not Riku, Sora and Kairi. Maybe they're Sora, Riku, and Kairi from the past. And Sora and the gang are like incarnations of the knights. And that...
  15. T

Spoilers! Pics of Riku

Re: Pictures of Riku. Umm...I'm sorry Riku-lovers. But Riku kinda looks gay, when Kairi is showing them the **SPOILER** Please scroll down quickly** The Note in the bottle!
  16. T

KH2 Ending? MAJOR SPOILERS

Please excuse me but..the graphics really improved since Deep Dive. Hasn't it?
  17. T

OKay! I don't think there's gonna be a trilogy. But, this might be like a secret thing. Like with ASAS. Instead it shows you the ending of the "True" Keyblade warriors? Haha, I'm just switching with different theories.
  18. T

Do you guys think the XIII had something to do with this? I mean like did they summon all those keyblade wielders from the past, different dimension and have the remaining 3 fight Sora and the other keyblade wielders?
  19. T

Hmm...I just had a thought. MyInnerFred, has my thanks. Some of the video footage was cutted. You see Sora smiling, then you see Kairi run out with a bottle. So this "Reunion" might be like during KH2 not the end. And the knights. Yeah probaly Mickey told a story about them. And the note in the...
  20. T

Oops, Xenanort was the first keyblade warrior, I forgot to add that.
Back