• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

X-MEN!! X-MEN!!!

i LOVE DA X-MEN! i REALLY HOPE THEY WILL BE IN THE NEW KING DOM HEART GAME!! DAT'LL BE SO KEWL IF MAGKNEETOE IS THE MAIN VILLAIN ZOMG i CAN NOT WAIT!! I ISH SO EXCITD!! WEEEEEEE :3 WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!11 ZO FIVUG OEKFVG...
  2. S

funny video i made lol

YouTube - SmA$h NaPk!n P@p3r NigHtLiGhT! let me know what you guys think rate and comment please
  3. S

Paranoia hades from DDR SuperNOVA 2

YouTube - SuperNOVA 2-Paranoia HADES-CHALLENGE AA
  4. S

I Thinki Know Who The Master Of Keyblade Is...

ive been watching the NEW secret movie at the end of KH2FM+ and that old guy he can like control all the keyblades around him i dont know if anyone else has thought about it but like he has like all power all over them so yeah what do u guys think?
  5. S

Ugh!!! Paradox Titan Cup Help!!!!

Ive Been On This Stupid Cup Now Foe The Past 4 Hours And Cant Get Over 10,000 Points!! Ugh Can Somone Please Help Me!!!?!?
  6. S

i just beat the game on critical

lol i feel awesome!! now i can go to bed since ive beaten everything in the game now im going to 100% the journal!
  7. S

how do u get the secret ending in critical?

i beat the mushrooms and the silhouette battles along with the ES but i got nothing
  8. S

How Do You Get Serenity Crystals?

does anyone know? can what do u get from the XII heartless?
  9. S

ap boost,power boost,defense boost help

my friend david wants to know how u get them becuz he does not know we are trying to level ourselves up so we can defeat the ES please if u know how to get the materials to sync them then please post here now! ^__^
  10. S

gold,silver and bronze crowns

what are the requirements for each one? does anyone know?
  11. S

wheres the last treasure in radiant garden?

me and my friend david cant find it to save our lives lol
  12. S

what the heck do u get after beating Re:COM?!

i just beat it then when i started my KH2FM+ i didnt even see anything different!
  13. S

anyone playing it? help!

hey how do u get better cards? im stuck on the alice and wonder land world and cant beat it becuz my cards are too low
  14. S

ZOMG! my awesome like theory!

i think that kingdom of the hearts 3 is going to be about how the darkness in everyone comes out and make them want to fight other ppl and that sora is going to die becuz donald and goofy are going to betray him and end up sacerfice sora to the king heartless fjeXf (pronuced fee-jax) and then...
  15. S

who will beat it 1st?

hmm well since i was the 1st person to beat kingdom hearts JAP almost a year ago im wondering if i should go for the record again this year lol
  16. S

summon level?

does anyone know how to build up the summons?
  17. S

Pix Of Ending **spoilers**

ok for all those ppl who didnt think i beat the game i had to prove u wrong by going and beating it again but this time i got pix to yea i hope u can all be quite now (the ppl who said it was b/s i beat it) lol dont u hate me now?:p
  18. S

final boss and the cutscene **SPOILERS!**

ok here its is...u have riku and sora u walk up to kingdom hearts (that giant door) and it opens u start fight this giant ship then rikus flying and sora is on the side (u can only use 3 buttons and u cant heal) once u beat that part u start fighting this guy who sits down in a chiar and hits u...
  19. S

boss in tron

does anyone know how to beat him? lol he doesnt seem to want to die (the giant and the face)
  20. S

can sombody help?

ok i how do u get to fight the bosses on hallow basion,beast castle i locked the keyhold but cant get to the bosses so i cant unlock any new worlds
Back