• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

A line in Sanctuary?

...I always thought that line was meant to be 'I need true emotion'. I'm pretty sure that's what it was in the Japanese version, but after listening to Sanctuary backwards, it really does sound like 'I need two emotions'. >.< UGH. I'm liking Sanctuary less and less. The lyrics just make no sense.
  2. K

A line in Sanctuary?

It's more backwards lyrics. Reversed, it's something like 'So many ups and downs'. ::can't remember the exact line::
  3. K

something i wonder about the intro

I doubt that the actual movie will be altered to go along with Sanctuary...But since Sanctuary was written first they probably took the lyrics of both songs into account when doing the lipsync part. >.< Either that or maybe they'll do like they did with the songs in FFX-2 and edit/move around...
  4. K

Alantica

You have to play it if you want to get the secret ending, I think, since completing all worlds is a condition on either difficulty...No worries, though, it's actually very fun. ^^; And the English version can't sound too bad, since they'll have the official voices of Ariel and co doing the...
  5. K

KH2 Opening video Questions

When Kairi and Namine mouth the words together, they're mouthing 'Jidai no', which means 'days' or 'time' (In the sense of 'era', not 'clock'.). When Namine mouths the word alone, she's saying 'Mirai wa', which means 'future'.
  6. K

Question aboout KH2 (for the ones that has the game)

From top to bottom, Item Ability Customize Party Status Jiminy Memo Configure ..If you wanted more than that, there ought to be translations around here somewhere? I can only do the kana, since furigana-less kanji is waaay beyond my level right now.
  7. K

A question about disk-swapping

Uh...Was just wondering if anyone here has gotten KH2 to work with swap magic 3.6, or if everyone who's played it has a modded PS2? I got my copy today, but when I put the bootdisk in the PS2, it comes up with a screen that gives me the options 'load program', 'Video mode' (With a choice...
  8. K

Question about memorycard compatibility

Ok, so this is going to be my first import game ever, so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but... A friend of mine told me that when you save a Japanese game it formats the card to only work with Japanese games, and erases any NA-game data that's on the card. ^^; I'm kinda confused, and I...
  9. K

so wait is kairi a playeble player?? SPOILERS

Re: so wait is kairi a playeble player and does she fight? ^__^ I really hope Kairi does fight in this game; it's been a pet theory of mine that she was the real third Keyblade master since I first saw Deep Dive. ...Plus, heroines who just stand around waiting for the hero to come back really...
  10. K

Passion Discussion Thread

^_^ Thank you so much for the upload. I've been listening to it over and over since I got it...>.> Didn't think I was gonna like it based on the shortie preview, and honestly, the first few listens throught I didn't...but I guess it grew on me or something, 'cause now I love it. The music video...
Back