• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Scary Movie 4

just saw it this past weekend people said it was horrible i liked it i was laughing throughout the whole movie what are your thoughts? :rolleyes:
  2. X

does anyone here have kh fm?

i dont have it and not planning to get it i dont know english is good for me, while in japanese not being able to read the menus would make me fustrated
  3. X

im back!

Just wanted all of you to know even though its already in my sig im back :toungesmile: a note of advice never move to a whole different state especially when your accent is a heck of a lot different i missed much of yous lolz oh ya party :lol: and just read our accomplishments 708th place!!!
  4. X

Its my Birthday today

yay...I'm 15 and its pretty cool I guess just another year older :) edit: PARTY TIME!!!
  5. X

Pacman Fans?

Anyone love classic Pacman? What was the farthest youv'e ever gotten? I got up to the Second Apple *no im not a freak, i saw my mom play it my entire life* plus its fun am i right? :)
  6. X

Anyone else buy a GBA just for CoM?

i never beat CoM or i dont have it my family doesnt have the money to do something like that to buy a system just for one game :0 even though im a big KH fan
  7. X

Vote XxXHeartlessXxX :)

:) well i know it might be late and all your votes are in your head who you're voting for but if ya haven't voted maybe vote for me :) Im running for Nicest Person on Forums (or something like that) You should vote for me because i am sweet, im always be nice to people, and i make the best of...
  8. X

Simple and Clean backwards

That is so freaky, the words and everything combind was just like whoa! lol i would totally but that cd! :)
  9. X

What did You...

lol well i kinda had a brain block...so the first thing that came to mind for me, that i kept was Dyno-mite ya i know not that original
  10. X

KH2 a rip off?

there is absolutley nothing wrong with the game! if you dont like KH why are you even here? Do like to see a million people mad? because kh is awesome DO YOU HERE ME? a great game enough said >:[
  11. X

How do I get back to Monstro?

or just kill yourself and go back there....and keep doing that but i reccommend using the methods stated above :)
  12. X

Something I never noticed about the Nobody Symbol...

ya.. because there are 13 members of the Organization wow thats really cool good find to your friend!
  13. X

Pancakes or Waffles?

My friend and I always play this game during study hall. You play by giving the person to options of what they rather do or thier favorite. Please keep it clean :) ok ill start: Who would you rather be? Sephiroth or Malificant now someone will answer and ask a new question and given two...
  14. X

Ansem Retort

omfg! thanks for the great laugh have to finish 'em later ow my ribs
  15. X

sepheroth

well i beat him at level 61 it kinda depends on your game-play but make sure you have curaga it really helps! but most of all make sure you feel comfortable at which level your on because magic doesnt affect him
  16. X

good news!

so its definately worth it...because people keep saying it was a waste
  17. X

good news!

yes it was :) lol
  18. X

good news!

everybody remembers that i posted about me not having a copy....well i just received it today :) but i have to wait till saturday to play oh well...still very excited and anxious...
  19. X

hey ya'll

aww i have people who dont have copies... im not alone... ya my spring break starts april 9th
  20. X

...Anyone need a lil help?

*sighs* since kh2 isnt in my hands i have nothing else to do instead of studying for quartelys...if anyone needs help...i'll help you out to the best of my ability
Back