• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Unclear_Motive

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD Remix?

I would like to think that it will get a re-release since every game in the series is playable or watchable on consoles (besides Chi and DDD). I hope that if they implement DDD into a Remix or re-release that is an actual playable game and not just cutscenes. That being said, if Square-Enix...
  2. Unclear_Motive

It's here! Questions about the game(and helkp if I need it)

Oh ok, I understand now haha. I just got the game yesterday and am about an hour into it. The demo that you told me about really helped getting used to the new battle system! It was kind of tricky getting used to it at first, but now I don't have too much troubles. The only problem I have is...
  3. Unclear_Motive

Manga vs Game

I wouldn't mind for the battles to be a little more drawn out, but not extremely long. I find the handful of Volumes/Game perfect. I don't think they are too long nor too short.
  4. Unclear_Motive

Thanks for the tip! I just downloaded it actually. The Flowmotion definitely takes some time getting used to. This game looks rather good though on the 3DS. It is really pushing the system to it's capabilities. What do you mean by spirit guide? Do you find spirits or something in the game?
  5. Unclear_Motive

Nice! As I stated in my thread about the rarity of the game, I just purchased a copy off of ebay.de and I should have it by early-mid next week. I can't give you any advice obviously, but when I get the game I will come back to this thread and converse with you (and others) if I have any...
  6. Unclear_Motive

Rarity of KH3D?

Re: Rarity of KH: 3D? I guess someone could look at it that way, but I assumed that there simply weren't a lot of copies of it produced. I obviously have no facts to base this prediction off of, but it just seems kind of strange not to find it in any of the local gamestops in a 60 mile radius...
  7. Unclear_Motive

Manga vs Game

I too, have read the Mangas, but I never played the game (until now). I just purchased a DS and am playing 358/2 Days for the first time. So far, the game and Manga are pretty similar when it comes to the overarching story. As someone in this thread has stated, the Manga seems to be more on the...
  8. Unclear_Motive

Rarity of KH3D?

Re: Rarity of KH: 3D? Hmm, maybe but I even went on Amazon (for all of Germany) and now a used copy is going for 45 Euro. That's as much as it was new! Luckily, I went on eBay like some of you in this thread had suggested and I was able to find a copy for 32 Euro. In the mean time I was able...
  9. Unclear_Motive

Rarity of KH3D?

So today I finally decided to purchase a 3ds after a long wait because I never played any of the KH games on the DS (though I did watch the "movies" of the 3 games). Currently I am living in Germany and I couldn't believe how hard it has been to try and find KH 3D. Does anyone know why this game...
  10. Unclear_Motive

Help/Support ► Getting an ereader for manga

I am not familiar with which SD card the Kobo Aura uses, but check the back of the box; it should inform you. To answer your initial question, once your SD card is full you must either delete things on the SD card or use a different card. You are free to interchange SD cards whenever you like.
  11. Unclear_Motive

CoM help

I have played both versions of the game and as I recall, the rarity of the Key to Rewards is the same for both versions. It seems to be more common to get the card once one enters the higher floors of Castle of Oblivion. In short, don't get frustrated if you can't find any in the lower levels...
  12. Unclear_Motive

Trick to beating Vexen? (Re:COM help)

With CoM, I found myself not having any major problems with bosses when I had several 0's in my deck. When I say several, I mean I would always have 4-5 in my deck at all times. I was always able to break the sleights that they used and then counter with my own attack cards.
  13. Unclear_Motive

CoM help

As Badger has stated, you have to receive the Key to Rewards card first before entering these rooms. They are randomly dropped at the end of battles. I believe you can only start receiving these rare cards after you complete your first group of World cards. I hope this helps.
  14. Unclear_Motive

Help/Support ► Getting an ereader for manga

I would say save the money and buy the Lightweight (I assume you mean the Paperwhite?). As far as how big Mangas are data-wise, I unfortunately cannot give you an answer. What I can say is that when you buy a book from the Kindle Store, it downloads straight to your eReader (no need to download...
  15. Unclear_Motive

Brand New to the Forums

Hello all! I am new to the KH Insider forums, but I am not new to forums in general. I am currently a college student in the U.S. but am actually studying in Germany this semester! Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game series ever since I played the first one growing up. I have played and beaten...
Back