• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Say HI if you like cheese!!

Does anyone see my posts?? Lets find out... using something completely random! POST IF YOU LIKE CHEESE!!!
  2. U

What kind of things do you think SE will come up with?

Ok, so we all know that if Nomura makes a KH3 (kind of inevidible) it will be on the PS3 platform. So I'm just wondering... with all the power of the next generation, what kind of innovation do you think SE will come up with? Do you think they'll just boost graphics and add more gameplay...
  3. U

Pic from Jump Festa 2006 Trailer

Hey, In the new Jump Festa 2006 trailer discription on the kh2 ultimania website it says: "There is a huge Heart about the size of the Moon, Kairi and Namine have no idea who each other are, then there is a fainting pose Then you see Sora and co. confronting this HUGE WIND. Then there is a...
  4. U

Noticed something in the new trailer...

Hi I'm new so I appologize if someone else has already made a thread about this. I was watching the new promo trailer and I noticed at the part where it shows Roxas and his friends sitting on a ledge in Twilight Town that they are holding up coloured balls... they are green, orange, yellow and...
Back