• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Has anyone noticed this?

lol sry guys. i deserve to get flammed for this XD my bad
  2. X

Has anyone noticed this?

lol oops. sorry didnt kno that it was a website logo...
  3. X

Has anyone noticed this?

im not sure what it means. its at the bottom left corner of the box art.
  4. X

Has anyone noticed this?

heres a link http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/141444709.shtml
  5. X

Has anyone noticed this?

If you look at a picture of the US boxart for KH2, you can see a small red dragon at the bottom left corner. What is this? I just thought id point that out. can someone plz clear this up for me...
  6. X

KH2 4 imes larger than KH1?

you sure? looks to be a lot more diologue. hmm... i guess u got a point there tho.
  7. X

KH2 4 imes larger than KH1?

I recently read the KH2 cover story on EGM. it says the script for KH2 is 8,000 lines and the script in KH1 was only 2,000. is it me, or is this gunna be a much longer game then we expected?
  8. X

Sanctuary official release

im glad the date was finally anounced, i was sick of noobs posting bogus release dates.
  9. X

can gameshark or action replay max let you.......

we dont even know if Riku or any1 else is playable yet... dont get ur hopes up
  10. X

EGM Magazine

just got a copy from wall-mart today XD yea its out
  11. X

Possible Spoiler- for those who dont know yet...

For those who dont know yet, it has been officialy confirmed that when you start a new game on KH2, you will first play as BHK. This area of the game is to take around 3-5 hours of game play, depending on the skill of the player. I think this is acctually a cool and good move on square's part...
  12. X

translations.

nice find. thanks for the translations ;)
  13. X

Info about new commercial

nice info. thanks!
  14. X

IGN Kingdom Hearts II Information

by bikeriding do you mean the light-cycles in the tron world? thats allready been confirmed for ppl who dont know.
  15. X

IGN Kingdom Hearts II Information

good info, thanks
  16. X

kh insider info...

that was posted already. but some people may not have seen the post yet.
  17. X

who is yensid?

hey Vzam. The person that showed Sora the book to the 100 acre wood is Merlin. He is a different charecter then yensid, just so ya know
Back