• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

KH:COM manga is out!

Seems Aku-Tenshi is scanlating it. The first chapter is already out. The art leaves a little to be desired but it's faithful...
  2. C

Is there a way to extract videos from an iso?

I've got the Iso disk image of KH2 loaded on my computer. Is there a way to extract videos from it? If so, I can have every video from the game uploaded pretty quickly, ending included. I know you can do it with PS1 Isos but I've never tried it with a PS2 one before.
  3. C

I think I've figured out the remainder of the Organization

This is probably completely off-base and it may have come up before. We know all but two of the Organization members: I and XIII. I is probably the Superior and XIII is unknown. I say "probably" because it's possible that the Superior is above the Organization itself; that is to say, he has no...
  4. C

KH2 has been leaked online

Don't ask me where, but an Iso has been uploaded onto a popular private torrent tracker. No idea who did it. The uploader said it's working perfectly burned onto a DVD-9. I'll be checking it out shortly.
  5. C

New trailer

Sorry if this is old...It was posted on the AdultSwim forums today and I haven't seen it before. I saw no mention of it on the first few pages: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=DllPRPE_tRc Enjoy!
  6. C

EBGames seems to have taken the 2/2 release date seriously

I stopped by an EBGames today and saw some KH2 mockup boxes across the top of the PS2 section. Much to my surprise the release date was marked "2/2/05". Interesting, eh? Could it be a sign?
  7. C

So is Traverse Town officially gone?

My apologies if this has already been answered; I looked through several KH sites for an answer but I never saw one. Traverse Town was my favorite world in KH1. Will it return in KH2, or will it be replaced by Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town? Furthermore, is it known whether or not Destiny...
Back