• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ER_Mac3

358 and coded playable.

Well... I don' think so. SE wouldn't release the game without putting word out there that the game offers something as new and unique as TWO new full remakes. If they put more cutscenes to 358/2 Days or stills that made it more bearable like Re:Coded, it would be appreciated enough.
  2. ER_Mac3

Where is Terranort?

Alright, it should be no surprise right now that the mechanics involving the remake of a somebody by the destruction of both heartless and nobody is a thing, and that makes Terranort no exception, since he split into SoD and Xemnas, but after both are defeated, he's actually never seen again...
  3. ER_Mac3

KH3D HD ending crash, anyone with the same problem?

Yeah, not to mention KH3D opening also doesn't play for me, it's just pitch black and then I have to press any button in order to skip for the main menu. Well, I'll try doing the only thing I still didn't try which is reinstalling, not sure but maybe there's the possibility of some corrupted...
  4. ER_Mac3

KH3D HD ending crash, anyone with the same problem?

Well, I came here to see if anyone had the same problem even though it's really not likely since I haven't found a single post regarding the situation. I've been trying for quite some time to get past the final scene, but the thing just crashes all the time. After the final boss in KH3D HD, the...
  5. ER_Mac3

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Might Go To PS4/XBox One Says IGN

Well, I do hope this really happens, would be great to play all of the HD remasters on next-gen consoles. This would be a really good decision, considering a lot of fans and new players would be able to experience the whole saga again before closing it on KHIII. The more people that have access...
Back