• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

I think that it would be a very, VERY poor business decision to hold FM+ from America's hands. With the first one it was understandable because a.) We got KZ and Phantom while Japan didn't and b.) KH didn't have all that many American fans. However, the KH fanbase has skyrocketed since KH2's...
  2. V

Sora's voice (Osment's voice)

Considering the new voice actress they picked for Aerith in KH2, they'll hire anybody. I wouldn't be surprised if they picked Daniel Radcliffe. Kairi: Sora, you've gotten bigger. Sora: I know. Riku: I guess sitting around in a pod for a year makes your voice deeper....and british.
  3. V

Drive form possiblities

I say that they should (although they won't) make drives for each world character. I was bored during class and I designed them, so it couldn't be that hard! If you guys want, I'll dig of the word file and post it. Anyways, I'd like to see drives with: Mickey, Axel, Cloud, and Leon. That's not...
  4. V

Am I the only one who thinks......

Am I the only person who thinks that the Organization Member shown at the very end of the new KH2 trailer. (The one where Sora is down on his hand and knees shouting at him.) Looks kinda like Vexen from CoM? He could easily come back, since the other guy looks kinda like Lexaeus. I'd be glad...
Back