• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

KH2 Secret Ending (Sunset Horizons?)

Okay, from what I've heard, you either have to beat the game and complete the journal on standard (Normal) mode, or you have to just beat the game through on proud mode to unlock the secret movie. I have beaten it through proud mode and have yet to see the movie. Is there anything else that I...
  2. N

will still never know zexion weapen was

In an interview, Nomura said something about not being ready to announce Zexion's weapon. He did confirm that he did have one. Nomura said he will eventually reveal it to the world.
  3. N

Xehanort?

lol, I laugh at those theories. Remember in the game Ansem the Wise said to Xehanort something about his memory? Well I think that The basis for KH3 will have something to do with Xehanorts memory. Like perhaps the keyblade war. maybe all of the stuff in the secret trailer is in the past.
  4. N

Help on Groundshaker

In the Pridelands world, the final bos is the Groundshaker. I know you have to start out using the reaction command to jump over his shockwaves when he's walking and then use the "Fend" command to knock him unconcious. But when you use the "climb" command to reach his back, I can whittle down...
  5. N

1,000 Heartless War!

I don't know if any others have noticed this but I was looking back at the Jump Festa '05 trailer and saw the 1,000 Heartless War and saw that there were two Behemoths and a few Blue Wyverns flying around the sky. When I played this part a couple days ago, I noticed that there wasn't any...
  6. N

1,000 Heartless War

I don't know if any others have noticed this but I was looking back at the Jump Festa '05 trailer and saw the 1,000 Heartless War and saw that there were two Behemoths and a few Blue Wyverns flying around the sky. When I played this part a couple days ago, I noticed that there wasn't any...
  7. N

iTunes and KH2 Vids

Does anybody know how to change any of the KH2 trailers/Videos that I have into files that can be viewed on itunes? Please Help!!
  8. N

glitch in kh

I got through with the Rock Titan with only about 1 second left in the time limit. My heart was pounding sooo hard. I didnt think I'd make it
  9. N

Make a Sleight!

DESTATI Souleater lv.6, Souleater lv.6, Souleater lv.6 Summons a vast amount of darkness across the field destroying all Heartless on screen
  10. N

can any of you send me passion backwards?

Can anyone send it to me? Preferably in Mp3 form...
  11. N

im confused with kh1 ending

No, If I do recall right what happened at the end of KH1 was that Ansem thought that Kingdom Hearts was darkness, so he thought that it would fill him with darkness. But Sora said that he knew that it was light, so What happened is somehow sora summoned the light from Kingdom Hearts and it shot...
Back