• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

An Jing Shen (Rebirth)

"Naruto calm down don't over do the Jutsu" I Don't understand what does he mean my chakra has raised beyond it has ever before "Hey loser calm down" Why should I listen to that asshole I'm going to go further than anyone "It's too late he's gone too far we have to kill him he can be a danger...
  2. O

Yoyoyo!

YO, what up! I've returned the original Omni_Twinsanity has returned. Sorry about that long absence, forgot my password. I set up a new website, and wow I'm back so does it matter anymore? The thing is that I'm back, and I'm not leaving anytime soon.
  3. O

A World Apart

Kingdom Hearts A World Apart Two shall seal the Door to The Darkness. One shall open the door to light. Five are needed, but two are missing. All are scattered; worlds away from each other. A mistake. Possession, Death, Betrayal, A lost love, A hidden meaning,the end of time. Two...
  4. O

An Jing Shen (A Naruto Role Play)

"Naruto calm down don't over do the Jutsu" I Don't understand what does he mean my chakra has raised beyond it has ever before "Hey loser calm down" Why should I listen to that asshole I'm going to go further than anyone "It's too late he's gone too far we have to kill him he can be a danger...
  5. O

.hack//FP

The World is the biggest MMORPG in the world. Over 20 million users play, and more people are joining each day. There have been many problems with the system with the accidents in the past like people getting trapped in the game, and peole getting confronted for things they the didn't have...
  6. O

A New Reveloution/ Kingdom Hearts

[Shade The Hedgehog] Shade stood on top of the building. He stared towards the ground, he caused much damage here. He had a bounty on his head, everybody including the military was after him. Well it doesn’t matter anymore I might as well move on to the next world, I’ve caused enough damage...
  7. O

Project: Lyoko

Project: Lyoko From the notes, of scientist Ray Flondes: Monday November 3rd 17:41- We have tested out the software the computor mainframe is running smoothly. We have censored a few bugs in the system, but we will be investigating shortly. Tuesday November 4th 09:07- A fellow scientist...
  8. O

Ova here check it out WHAT!!!

Yo wassup my name is Omni_twinsanity I'm a true KH gangsta. You might not wanna get on my Darkside(Chaos Zero) because I can really lose my Temper. Well once you get to know me I can be really friendly. So here I am, I ain't goin nowhere. So now I'm just gonna say: Ladies stand to my right for...
  9. O

One Piece/ Grand Tournament

20 years after the King of the pirates was put upon this earth a new journy unfolded. Monkey D. Luffy declared a torunament, a battle for the new king of the Pirates. Many people wanted this great honor so pirates started gathering their crews, and teens started to train with thier parents so...
Back