• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

the man without the game

im probly the only person without kh2 on this entire forum just thought id tell everbody but i will be getting it soon
  2. I

myspace

i havent been here in a while so dont jump on me if there is already a thread like this just post your myspace page here myspace.com/gotta_get_free
  3. I

keith moon vs neil peart

who do u think is the better drummer i think its keith moon because had no technique he just played like a spaz but with a sinse of melody
  4. I

musicans

does anybody here play an insturment i play drums
  5. I

the knights

has any body else noticed that the knights have a crest like the heartless and the nobodys it looks like soras necklace but upside down its on the first twos cest and the last ones belt and one part of the clip it flash ansem reports but the last word is blured
  6. I

how are you gonna play

when i got kh i rushed through it in less than a week but on kh2 im gonna take my time what about u guys are u gonna rush through or take your time
  7. I

sitting unknown

i think the sitting unknown in deep dive is ansem because the glowing eyed unknown said he looks just like u i think he was refering to diz and ansem weve seen ansem in a coat alraedy so its possible
  8. I

Revenge

in the scene where diz is talking to an unknown the unknown says what are your intentions and diz says revenge i think hes talking about revenge on ansem for casting his body off since diz is ansems shell it makes sense
  9. I

Axel

so how do u think axel will be connected to sora
  10. I

roxas freinds

did kh insider say that he had two partners of his own and now they tell me that he fights alone which is it
  11. I

pop-punk haters

i hate pop-punk its sucks and the people that listen to think their so punkand to me greenday is not pop-punk they sound nothing like simple plan or good charlotte
  12. I

best small time band

who is the best band that only u know my favs are the subways black keys the explosion the strokes
  13. I

dragon quest

ever since square soft and enix joined ive wondered this will there be a dragon quest world in a kh game
  14. I

kingdom souls

if there is a heart of a world then there must be a soul of the world and if this is true the perhaps a kingdom souls and since the keyblade is an extension of the heart the must be a keyblade that is an extension of the soul so then the true keyblade master must have a strong heart and soul to...
  15. I

nobodys/none existant ones

are tne nobodys the same as the none existant ones
  16. I

Organisation

are the members of the organization nobodys or just what happens to strong hearts when they become heartless
  17. I

Best Nirvana

what do u think is the best nirvana song is i think its You Know Your Right
  18. I

bhk/sora connection

is there any proof of a connection between them other than being a keybearer
  19. I

shell

what is a shell exactly
  20. I

Riku replica

is the riku replica still alive
Back