• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

the man without the game

im probly the only person without kh2 on this entire forum just thought id tell everbody but i will be getting it soon
  2. I

myspace

i havent been here in a while so dont jump on me if there is already a thread like this just post your myspace page here myspace.com/gotta_get_free
  3. I

keith moon vs neil peart

who do u think is the better drummer i think its keith moon because had no technique he just played like a spaz but with a sinse of melody
  4. I

Hows it possible

Xenohart is not ansem he thinks he is
  5. I

musicans

does anybody here play an insturment i play drums
  6. I

am i the only one getting the game when it comes out in the US?

i know some of the stuff but i really dont understand it all im gettin the game when it comes out
  7. I

the meaning behind the costmes *possible spoiler/thery*

yeah i thought sora was a heartless to but know body else does
  8. I

the knights

has any body else noticed that the knights have a crest like the heartless and the nobodys it looks like soras necklace but upside down its on the first twos cest and the last ones belt and one part of the clip it flash ansem reports but the last word is blured
  9. I

Four Worlds/ Four Existences/ Four Keyblade Masters

what about kairis keyblade
  10. I

SPOILERS- Titles Meanings

Re: Titles Meanings good theory
  11. I

Kingdom Hearts 2 = #1

i love kh its my fav game of all time
  12. I

Theory: Roxas' Necklace

i was wondering what it ment as well guess well have to wait till the game
  13. I

Kingdom Hearts II Stickers

i want one to go on my bass drum
  14. I

god damb door

i had the same problem with a blue #2 card i just started a new game and remembered to save one
  15. I

how are you gonna play

when i got kh i rushed through it in less than a week but on kh2 im gonna take my time what about u guys are u gonna rush through or take your time
  16. I

Waste of world space!

i hated wonderland it was so stupid
  17. I

riku VS sora 4

sora will win
  18. I

Dude! Wheres my keyblades key chain?

didnt nomura say that u could make your own keyblade kinda like sythseis in the first game
  19. I

BHK friend's name meanings

why do they have to be like sora riku and kairi their completly differnt people
  20. I

The little things....

nice find ive never noticed that
Back